Cheers to our very first award post!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image in the right).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
The moment I read the Shatter Me trilogy, I never thought it would change my life. (Please bear with me. I love dramatics.) Imagine a person who finished reading the third book of a trilogy. I felt despair, joy, sadness, emptiness and some other things I can’t describe BUT that’s not even the worst part. Imagine you can’t share your feelings with anyone.
I mean yes, I told my friends over lunch (I wasn’t hungry that specific time nor was a thirsty. I felt absolutely nothing except numb.) with all out facial expressions and hand gestures and yes they nodded like they cared (I have the most amazing friends.)
Still they don’t truly understand how I feel because they haven’t read it. I’m so lonely and alone with my thoughts stirring and my emotions flooding inside me, I felt like Noah’s Ark, I thought popped out. “What if I write about it?”
My friends and family were very supportive. (Now, that I think about it, maybe they just wanted me to stop talking. Cause honestly once I talk about a book, it will never end. lol) And so I started to think of names AND THEN another idea came to me. A more genius one. “What if I did a blog with my sister?” Since Miedjel indirectly influenced me to start reading. I called her up and PARTNERSINBOOKS was born.
Fast forward, this is us exactly and the guy is the rest of the world.
Yup, it always makes me happy to tell this story.
We nominate the people who fangirled and welcomed us with open arms from our very first week! I’m sure you guys were already tagged but seriously we’re just so happy we met you. We love you! ❤
Josie from Josie’s Book Corner
Giselle from Hard Work Boulevard
Regina from The Bibliotheque
Faith from Sublime Reads
Kimmy from Lazy Caramel Reads
Anjie from Love Thy Shelf
Deanna from The Novel Glimpse
Analee from Book Snacks
And to our new followers, I could just feel the amount of fangirling that is about to happen ❤
Kenzie from Bookish Things and Tea
Melanie from One Less Lonely Blog
Makayla from Readers and More